Swish with Finn-Guild in Covent Garden!
Saturday 19 May 11.30am – 3.00pm
Venue: 7 Dials Club, Covent Garden Community Centre, London
Entry fee: £5 at the door (cash only), £3.50 in advance (tel. 020 7387 3508)
Come along to this new fabulous Finn-Guild event and do some ethical shopping without spending much money or harming the environment. Bring your new or like new clothes, shoes, accessories or home ware to swap for lovely new ones and enjoy a social day with a refreshing drink at the bar.
How does it work?
Go through your wardrobe and bring with you at least one item of quality clothing or home ware, of Finnish origin if possible. You will be given one voucher for each item you donate. One voucher can then be swapped for one new item.
11.30am – 12.30pm: Drop your items off to the venue
12.30pm: Doors open, event officially starts and swishing begins
12.30pm – 3.00pm: Explore, swap, and have fun!
Terms & Conditions:
• Bring minimum 1 – maximum 7 items to be swapped
• One voucher will be issued on arrival. Further vouchers will be given for every item donated
• Items will be exchanged for vouchers at the discretion of the organisers and swaps will be ‘like for like’
• Entry fee is £5 per person (children under 10 years go free). Cash only.
• No underwear, pyjamas, swimwear, jewellery or pieces of furniture, please
• All items must be clean, in good condition and undamaged
Please contact Finn-Guild office for full terms & conditions of the event.
This is a family friendly swishing experience!
Register your interest by Monday 14 May to email@example.com.
42 Earlham Street, London, Greater London, WC2H 9LA